PolyLub has very unique external lubricant properties that make them useful in many applications. The major functions of polyethylene wax in many formulations are to provide lubrication and/or physical modification of a formula by changing viscosity and/or melting point.
- Lubricant for plastics especially polyolefins (processing aid) and pigment concentrates based on polyolefins (dispersing aid and carrier material).
- External lubricant for rigid PVC extrusion.
- Release agent for PBT TPE styrenics and rubber.
- Improvement of scratch resistance for printing inks.
- Matting agent for coatings and paints.
- Solvent based polishes (car floor shoes).
- Additive for candles and Mold release agent.
- Additive for hot melt adhesives.